Intelligent Systems and e-Applications (iSeA-2023)
36th International Conference on Industrial, Engineering & Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems (IEA/AIE 2023)
In the industry revolution 4.0, many Intelligent Systems and e-applications have been created to better serve the increasing needs of the people. They bring much benefits for working in industrial and social development.
E-applications are electronically/network based applications for the social development of communities, such as e-learning, e-commerce, e-governance, e-health, and so forth. Those applications use electronic media, and information and communication technologies to do their works. They are effective and feasible methods of systems to manage and process via the Internet. They also work on information and data of social networks. E-applications are one of the information technology solutions and become popular method worldwide. They provide highly effective management, reduces the time, effort and money of individuals and organizations.
Besides, the intelligent systems based on intelligent computing technology are the useful methods to solve problems for e-applications. They include a range of techniques, such as Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition, Evolutionary Computing, Neuroscience & Bioscience, Soft Computing, IoT, Big Data.
The second time of this special session at IEA/AIE aims to bring together professionals, engineers, academics and industrial people worldwide to discuss and exchange new ideas and the latest achievements in developing Intelligent Systems and e-applications.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Intelligent tutoring system
- Intelligent Problem Solver
- Intelligent Agent for management systems.
- Intelligent Information Systems
- Tools and Technology for Knowledge Management
- Expert systems
- Ontological Engineering
- Document Retrieval Systems
- Methods for automated evaluation in e-learning.
- Business Intelligence.
- Social network and information diffusion
- E-Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Intelligent Applications for e-Management.
- E-health applications and software.
- Innovative Models in e-Management.
- Multimedia Processing in applications.
- Computational Modeling, Mobility and Big Data.
- Other future trends and issues in intelligent e-applications.
|Paper submission:||Jan 20, 2023|
|Final Notification:||Feb. 28, 2023|
|Camera Ready||April 01, 2023|
- Nhon V. Do, Hong Bang International University (HIU), Vietnam
- Ali Selamat, Universiti of Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia
- Hien D. Nguyen, University of Information Technology, VNU-HCM, Vietnam
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNCS/LNAI) series. A paper will be accepted either as a long or as a short paper. Long papers will be allocated 12 pages while short papers will be allocated 6 pages in the proceedings.
Papers must be written by using the Springer template (https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs). The submissions will go through a double blind review for originality and scientific quality.
- Sign in: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IEAAIE2023
- Select Special Session: Intelligent Systems and e-Applications (iSeA)
:Hien D. Nguyen, University of Information Technology
(UIT), VNU-HCM, Vietnam
(email@example.com) – co-chair of this special session.